meetings, yes - plural
Here are two pictures of me thinking and drinking coffee and taking selfies instead of actually writing anything...:P (Love this maritime looking sweater from Pimkie, by the way <3)
Good morning, and happy Monday everyone <3
Finally - here's part 2 of the looking back at 2015 blogpost. This has taken too long, I know, but I guess my excuse is I'm trying to fix my PhD thingy (that's my excuse for everything this year :D).
I went to Spain and Toledo, to David and Lucia's wedding...
...looking like this 🙂
And I worked on the same f*****g paper I'm trying to finish now...
I was a guest at the radio show "Salongen".
I wrote about what goes on inside our CACTUS. CACTUS is the name of the detector system you see here - it has that name because it looks like a cactus 😀
Maybe the busiest month of last fall?
Focus, focus, focus! I started the #teamsunnivarose tag, and focused hard on working hard 🙂
Did I mention it's PINK?!? 😉
2) no planning needed - it has to be possible to make the moment you think I'm hungry, I want dinner
3) cheap (if you're not a student it doesn't have to, but it's nice to save money on everyday stuff even if you're not a student 😀 )
4) fast - it has to be ready almost the moment you think I'm hungry, I want dinner
- curry paste (on the picture is a green curry paste, but I could just as easily have used a red one)
- tomyum paste
- mushroom - I use champingnon (prechopped, from the freezer)
- coconut milk - I normally prefer the normal, not light version, but this was what they had this time, and it was ok (buy many at a time, since they're canned, they last forever :D)
- vegetables - yesterday I used one small bowl of broccoli and one small bowl of green beans (both frozen)
- meat - I use mostly chicken, but all kinds of meat works
If you have, you can add some cream - I love cream, so for me it's (almost) no question about this one 🙂
I like to eat it just as it is, but Anders prefer some rice at the side. You can choose whatever you like 🙂
The actual cooking part doesn't take any more time, but you have to cut the vegetables, the mushroom and the meat, and you have to buy everything fresh...:)
Bon appétit, and good luck with working your ass off <3
1. go more to bars (a nice cocktail is, well, very nice)
2. go more to the theatre
3. go more (once a month?) to the movies
4. go more out to dinner
What can I say? 2015 started with me getting the best boyfriend...
I thought about which scientific paper I like more - Chadwick's paper about the neutron, or Einstein's paper about E=mc2.
We started filming Big Bang.