Today I've spent time at the EXFOR database - hate it and sort of love it at the same time...
So far it's the "worst" database I've visited, but so far it has also given me what I've needed *mixedfeelings*.
Then I've worked on my strength function plot, which is starting to look like something now. Tomorrow I hope to tweak it so that it will be ready for my next article 😀 #phdlife
Here are some details of today's plot:
//this may sound silly; but I was so proud of my self when I managed to make these labels (no, I do not love ROOT - yet) 😛
//this has to be fixed - the slope of the square points needs to be more in line with the two sets of triangles (task of tomorrow!)